PDA

View Full Version : Help

humby248
03-29-2006, 03:10 PM
Hi,
UK based so real action force fan first I am afraid. Picked up a Hiss/Hyena on ebay but its minus its stickers. Action force online had a sheet to download but for some reason it is temporarily closed. I would be very grateful if anyone has a scan of the sheet. I know its a long shot but a scan of the Hyena version stickers would be fantastc.

TheCheznit8
03-29-2006, 09:22 PM
hmmm, I dont have a scan, but I saved a picture of the stickers onto my computer of the Hiss Decals, not sure about the Hyena ones though (are they the same vehicle?).

The pictures are large enough that you could shrink them down to the size you want and print them Iguess, although I haven't tried this yet.

If you want I can send them to you, give me your email address and I'll send you the file. its a pretty large file so I diddnt want to post it here.

Outrider
03-29-2006, 10:26 PM
You can buy a great set of Cobra stickers from Reprolabels.com. They sell a sheet that has heaps of Cobra stickers of various sizes and colours printed on clear plastic, just like the real thing. I have used them on many custom/repainted vehicles and they look brilliant.

TheCheznit8
03-30-2006, 10:19 PM
well if you dont want to go the paid route, you could check the gijoepitt.com, where they have scans of the sheets that you can look at (and download) for free.

humby248
04-01-2006, 12:56 AM
Thank you cheznit 8 and outrider for your response. I seem to have found what I want now purely by chance. There is a site called www.bloodforthebaron.com which features the comics we had in the UK which started the Action Force thing here. Anybody curious should check it out, it has all the story lines and if you right click on the bottom comics there are extra files like stickers sheets, data files and old adverts.
Everything was going fine with these comics when I was a child, we adjusted smoothly to Cobra Commander then after about 2 years they went to having a baddy called the tarantula who was naff and it all fell apart (comic was then cancelled).