PDA

View Full Version : New pictures

chaosdjinn
03-11-2006, 07:16 AM
Hello- my apologies for the delays in re-posting my images. I am still having a hard time with my photography skills so any fuzzy/dark/weird images are due to my incompetence.

I will keep experimenting with the camera and still need to display some figures. I'll keep going until I get it right.
Matt

rnrhero
03-12-2006, 10:04 PM
All Your pic look great. I can't imagine how much time you must have spent with those. The Little cobra base on the mountain I did took about two weeks and its only 4ft by 4ft. The Winter scene im working on now has taken nearly a month and is not even half done. Though I have restrated a couple times due to changing Ideas.

chaosdjinn
03-13-2006, 06:41 PM
I started all of this in 2001. I have gone through spurts of creativity only to be followed by literally months of inactivity. I usually do alot more work in the winter months to avoid cabin fever. I think I'm almost done with all of it. just soem more to display and some last touches and I'll take more pictures. My custom FLAGG was in my original batch but I need to retake the shots to make them look better. Also- I'm tryingto win Keel Haul on ebay but keep getting outbis so the ship won't be complete until he's at the helm.

Matt