PDA

View Full Version : My dios are offline.

Sonneilon
02-17-2006, 02:01 PM
I'm not entirely sure what has happened, but I was using JoeDebriefed.com to house my dios. But I thought I'd pop in yesterday to revamp some stuff and it turns out that NOTHING of mine is showing up. I have someone working on it and from what a friend says (who looked at the error message), he thinks there is a server problem on their end. Either way, my dios are without a home. :( I still have an account there and deleted a bunch of dios and I'll eventually start fresh. This might just mean it's time to start my own website. So until then, boo-hoo.

So I'm working on 2 dios now. "A Matter of Anti-Matter" and "Transformation". Transformation, if I can make things work, will be a bigger, gnarlier dio than I had planned. Got some new ideas to try and incorporate...

Hammerfel
02-22-2006, 07:46 PM
Damn, that's a shame. I hope you can get them all back online soon.

Sonneilon
03-20-2006, 02:51 PM
BUMP!

The bug has been fixed at joedebriefed.com! My, uh, dio is up! I had maybe 5-6 but due to the bug, I got rid of them all so it wouldn't be such a headache to work on. So now, I just put up Chapter1 of Transformation. Unfortunately, due to funding, I have NO IDEA how I'll be able to do chapter2 and 3. Seriously, it could be YEARS before I can finish that lobby scene.

Transformation Chapter 1!!! (http://www.joedebriefed.com/modules.php?name=Fictioneer&file=index&options=DisplayStory&storyid=1226)