PDA

View Full Version : Just a little FYI.......

General Scarlett
06-09-2007, 04:54 PM
I DO NOT want to make a big issue out of this, does everyone understand me?????

If anyone has gotten a PM from 'joefan21' requesting any figures, please let me know..............

He has been banned for the next 7 days............

Thanks for not making this the latest drama.......... ;)

[SIZE=2][COLOR=Red]GS[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Urban Saboteur
06-09-2007, 06:05 PM
No PM's at all from him regarding figure requests. Which is odd because everyone is obsessed with him requesting figures? :confused:
Oh well perhaps he didnt feel the community saboteur would be so friendly :)
Rich

Sonneilon
06-09-2007, 06:37 PM
I think he was asking for Vipers or something for me awhile back.

Ruki Ren93
06-10-2007, 02:42 PM
He PMed me multiple times a while back asking for a Firefly.

Beach head
06-14-2007, 08:32 PM
Ummm.... he's my friend on Yahoo, and he posted over at JBL asking for "crappy figures", and his name on Yahoo is "joefan21".. i didn't know this till i talked to my bro, he signed up on here recently by the name cobra1, and he said he had never been a member on here..

ew3smiley1996
06-14-2007, 08:49 PM
he pmed me last week asking for any crappy figures. i wish i still had crappy figures but i am to broke to have any!

ender098
06-15-2007, 09:03 AM
Hey, General Scarlett, while we're at it, do you have a V1 one Pimp Daddy Destro you WILL give me? Hurry up and send it...I'm getting tired of waiting you holier than thou.....

[SIZE=7]***BANNED***[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7] :eek: [/SIZE]

General Scarlett
06-15-2007, 06:06 PM
Just keep on letting me know.............thanks!

Justice is a swift mistress.........and a b***h when I want to be.......... ;)

General Scarlett
06-19-2007, 05:26 PM
As I suspected, 'joefan21' and 'cobra1' were one in the same.........this is the PM I just recieved after banning 'cobra1' for begging for figures in PM's...

[QUOTE=joefan21]you banned cobra1, why?
He didn't beg in that post.
He just posted what he was looking for.
He said screw begging, which means that he was stopping!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

You must really take me for a fool!!

I know that you and 'cobra1' are the same person!!

I also know that you've been PM'ing other forum members for figures! You just as much admitted it when you posted up 'screw it I'm not begging'

The thing that 'screws' you EVERY time is that you don't learn!!!

And guess what?? Your getting banned AGAIN!!!

And when I find out the new name you sign in under?? Do the math..........

Stop thinking that your better or smarter or more clever than the other members here who have been around longer than you have!!!

And in the future, if we cross paths here again.........you'd do well to NOT send me messages that hold any sort of derogatory comments (i.e.-'What the hell?')

'joefan21' has also been banned now.............

Thank you........

gung ho
06-19-2007, 05:51 PM
how is he signing up under different names unless he's got a bunch of emails cuz when you sign up you have to give an different email everytime don't you?

Blowtorch
06-19-2007, 06:08 PM
"Ding Dong the witch is gone
which old witch?
The beggin witch is gone..."

Sorry I had to do it. I was getting PM's from him this past week too. He didn't take the hint however when I stopped replying... :confused:

Urban Saboteur
06-20-2007, 06:21 AM
Just a quick question, on a forum that I remember from a while back for a soccer series they were able to block his IP address. Is that not possible with this guy?
Rich

Beach head
06-22-2007, 03:51 PM
Hm, seems i got a package from him today.. a Star wars Saga collection Biker Scout, but the thing is.. he didn't want me to have it Mint appearently, he painted it all Camo.. the entire thing.. he said it had a red mark on it, then he said his brother decided to make the red mark bigger while he was at his dads, and after that.. he said he had painted it.. CAMO, the entire thing.. instead of just painting over the mark, he painted the whole thing.. he said his white paint was chunky.. but i got half the paint off, and now..the figure looks like crap, but at least its playworthy..

Jay
06-22-2007, 08:28 PM
[QUOTE=Beach head]Hm, seems i got a package from him today.. a Star wars Saga collection Biker Scout, but the thing is.. he didn't want me to have it Mint appearently, he painted it all Camo.. the entire thing.. he said it had a red mark on it, then he said his brother decided to make the red mark bigger while he was at his dads, and after that.. he said he had painted it.. CAMO, the entire thing.. instead of just painting over the mark, he painted the whole thing.. he said his white paint was chunky.. but i got half the paint off, and now..the figure looks like crap, but at least its playworthy..[/QUOTE]
Sorry to hear about that...
Did you do the trade with "joefan21" or with a more recent alternate name?

And...
[QUOTE=Urban Saboteur]Just a quick question, on a forum that I remember from a while back for a soccer series they were able to block his IP address. Is that not possible with this guy?
Rich[/QUOTE]
Well, it depends. Some Internet service providers have constantly-changing IP addresses. I know mine always changes whenever I boot up the comp (ya hear that JoeDios? You'll NEVER be rid of me! :cool: ), and I believe AOL connections do that as well. So unless someone checks the IP addresses, can't know for sure.

Beach head
06-24-2007, 12:07 PM
I talked to him on Yahoo Messanger, he is a member on Joebattlelines as Cobra1 Aswell..

ender098
06-24-2007, 12:17 PM
yeah, you can block him if he has a static IP address, but most ISP use DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) which you "lease" and IP from a DHCP server and it renews every 3 days. (but a lot of times it just re-issues you the same IP Address until it NEEDS to change it) . However, if he is on a certain IP Subnet, you can guess it's him. Subnets are leased by ISP's and traceable back to not only the ISP but a general geographic Location. If you can get me his IP address and subnet Mask, I can tell whether it's him or not, as long as the JD server logs IP Addresses!

If I had access to the JD server, I could fix a lot of the problems with spam and Cobra1 coming back, but I don't have the patience to break open my scripting books again! LOL!