PDA

View Full Version : Hasbro's 2nd Round of Q & A Questions!!

General Scarlett
06-07-2007, 08:15 PM
[SIZE=4]Alright gang!! JoeDios has made it onto the list of sites able to send in a list of questions to Hasbro for the 2nd round!!!

Post up your best ones!!! They need to be sent in by June 11th, so there's not much time!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]WHOOP WHOOP!!! :cool: :D [/SIZE]

G.I.*Jock
06-08-2007, 01:59 AM
I'd like to know if the figures will be sold internationally. I'm pretty sure no other site has asked about this yet, at least I think no one else has asked? Kind of surprising... :eek:

Dave :D

lehsreh
06-08-2007, 07:20 AM
[COLOR=Red]one thing i would like to know, doc was on a recent poll and hes dead in the comics, will we see some of our other favorite joes who were killed off in the comics?[/COLOR]

yorktownjoe
06-09-2007, 02:14 AM
Q: "Are you working on a movie to sell more toys, or are you selling more toys in anticipation of a movie?"

{{{I was over on Hisstank.com and they have a possible movie review...could just be rumors though.}}}

-- On second thought, I don't want to appear biting the hands that feeds, so I'd vote for one of the earlier questions about international sales or "deceased" characters.

My two cents (albeit sleep deprived): I'd rather get a Doc than 3 SE's. And I really hope they will make these items available internationally. Because of Joedios, I know more good collectors outside the US than I thought existed. And I appreciate them and want them to each have the opportunity to purchase to their heart's content. (Or ignore them, but at least get a chance to see them on the shelves...)

[COLOR=Indigo]...Please let there be a Recondo...Please let there be a Recondo...Please let there be a Recondo...Please let there be a Recondo.[/COLOR]
;)

Flint
06-09-2007, 04:55 AM
I have 2 questions:

1. Is there any chance of Hasbro making some small playsets for the 25th Anniversary Line? :)

2.Is there any chance of getting some 3-pack cartoon versions of Joes & Cobras with a DVD? :)

Sonneilon
06-09-2007, 07:49 AM
Just FYI, there's a sticky already up for the questions. GenScar will figure out what the top3 questions are to send them in. The original post is by Blowtorch.

Sonneilon
06-09-2007, 07:50 AM
BTW, I think they need to be sent in by a specific time too, GenScar. 1300EST, iirc.

ender098
06-09-2007, 08:45 AM
1.) Are there any future plans to create NEW characters in future waves, or is this run just going to be highly articulated re-hash of the old '82-'86 characters?

2.) Will these figures be glued together, or have screws? As someone who makes customs, I'm wondering if they will be difficult to disassemble and reassemble.

Bayer
06-09-2007, 01:36 PM
[QUOTE=ender098]1.) Are there any future plans to create NEW characters in future waves, or is this run just going to be highly articulated re-hash of the old '82-'86 characters?

2.) Will these figures be glued together, or have screws? As someone who makes customs, I'm wondering if they will be difficult to disassemble and reassemble.[/QUOTE]

My questions exactly!!!

Sonneilon
06-09-2007, 02:37 PM
I can already answer 1 of these. Now keep in mind, things can change at Hasbro.

The answer to Ender's ??? about new characters is YES. From what I've gathered (and Frank probably has seen the hints all over the JBL) is that once the 25th Anniversary stuff is over (we don't know how MANY waves there'll be), Hasbro WANTS to introduce new characters. They won't be part of the 25th line.

As well, we all know that Hasbro NEEDS to push the figures as best as they can, which will mean, lots of repaints. Sigma6 was based on this model too. However, w/ the 1/18th (or whatever it is), I have a feeling that we'll be getting different special teams. The poll on Hasbro about Tiger Force, Python Patrol, etc... Why would they even HINT at doing something like that if they weren't thinking about doing special team repaints already? (Which is lame, imo)

As for the screwed/vs glued thing, the answers are already stated w/ JBL's review on Scarlet. Sure, it's a prototype/1st model but I really doubt they'd suddenly change it up.