PDA

View Full Version : haveing some trouble here

bravo
06-06-2007, 09:16 AM
ok so my friend got this sigma 6 snakeyes and wants me to custom it.
the trouble is i dont know how to custom a s6. the small one is no trouble for me .i make 4 to 6 of them a year. i need help to do this.how do you take it apart with out braking it. i dont see any screws. is it snap on or what. can one of my fellow joe friends help. PLEASE..... :confused:

joefan21
06-06-2007, 11:12 AM
you can't take them apart, but you can paint him

Ruki Ren93
06-06-2007, 12:09 PM
[quote="joefan21"]you can't take them apart, but you can paint him[/quote]

How do you know? You don't even OWN any Sigma 6.
BUT you CAN take him apart. You have to boil hot water, then let him sit in it for 4 or 5 minutes.

But don't take him apart to paint him!!

You have to boil him in hot water to take him apart, and the paint will
rub off if you do that.

Just paint him together. It'll turn out fine.

bravo
06-06-2007, 01:17 PM
[QUOTE=Ruki Ren93]How do you know? You don't even OWN any Sigma 6.
BUT you CAN take him apart. You have to boil hot water, then let him sit in it for 4 or 5 minutes.

But don't take him apart to paint him!!

You have to boil him in hot water to take him apart, and the paint will
rub off if you do that.

Just paint him together. It'll turn out fine.[/QUOTE]

Ruki let me get this right. order to take him apart i need to boil him.
what about the top part of the body?, is there a hook or some thing holding it.
im not crazy about painting him together, ill try it as soon as i buy the paint i need,, man why does my buddy do this to me? ill give it a shot,but i rather have it apart.

Fantom
06-06-2007, 01:33 PM
[QUOTE=bravo]Ruki let me get this right. order to take him apart i need to boil him.
what about the top part of the body?, is there a hook or some thing holding it.
im not crazy about painting him together, ill try it as soon as i buy the paint i need,, man why does my buddy do this to me? ill give it a shot,but i rather have it apart.[/QUOTE]

But to put it back together, I would hazard a guess that you will need to once again boil it. So if you paint the figure while its apart, the boiling process, like RR says, will boil off the paint.

So I think the best thing to do is boil the figure, take it apart, gather the pieces you want to put back together, then boil them and assemble the figure. At this point you can paint it.

RR may want to confirm this as the correct process.

bravo
06-06-2007, 01:48 PM
[QUOTE=Fantom]But to put it back together, I would hazard a guess that you will need to once again boil it. So if you paint the figure while its apart, the boiling process, like RR says, will boil off the paint.

So I think the best thing to do is boil the figure, take it apart, gather the pieces you want to put back together, then boil them and assemble the figure. At this point you can paint it.

RR may want to confirm this as the correct process.[/QUOTE]

Im going to need some strong hands, if im putting my hands in some boiling hot ,HOT,HOT water,whats wrong with glueing it back together?
:confused:

ender098
06-06-2007, 02:11 PM
Now I'm REALLY glad I never got into Sigma Six!

bluestalker88
06-06-2007, 02:30 PM
[QUOTE=bravo]Im going to need some strong hands, if im putting my hands in some boiling hot ,HOT,HOT water,whats wrong with glueing it back together?
:confused:[/QUOTE]
ok go here it explains everything you will need to know

http://www.joebattlelines.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10243

Nick

bravo
06-06-2007, 02:33 PM
[QUOTE=bluestalker88]ok go here it explains everything you will need to know

http://www.joebattlelines.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10243

Nick[/QUOTE]

thanks Nick :D

Ruki Ren93
06-06-2007, 03:41 PM
[QUOTE=bravo]Im going to need some strong hands, if im putting my hands in some boiling hot ,HOT,HOT water,whats wrong with glueing it back together?
:confused:[/QUOTE]

Nick posted of topic of mine over at JBL. That should answer all your questions.

bravo
06-06-2007, 04:00 PM
[QUOTE=Ruki Ren93]Nick posted of topic of mine over at JBL. That should answer all your questions.[/QUOTE]
question answer , thanks. if i have any trouble ill be calling on you. :D

bluestalker88
06-06-2007, 04:01 PM
[QUOTE=bravo]thanks Nick :D[/QUOTE]
your very welcome, I'm glad I could help.

Nick

General Scarlett
06-06-2007, 05:56 PM
Too Complicated!! :p

I just like the 'screw in the back'............wham, bam, thank you ma'am!!!

(Frank if you post on this, I swear I'll ban you for a week!!!) :eek: