PDA

View Full Version : helping hand

lehsreh
05-30-2007, 08:41 AM
[COLOR=Red]months ago i posted about others helping by taking pics. i know it would be to big a hassle to help someone every time they need a specific shot of whatever. ive actually started on a short dio featuring wild bill and cross country, entitled country boys can survive. i need a single pic of a tomahawk, which i do not own, never really bought any vehicles. anyway, a friend of mine sent me a pic and i photoshoped it to my needs. since taking every single pic to help someone out would be way to much to ask, how about some of you franks out there who has everything take a few shots of some commonly used vehicles and playsets from different angles and post them in the files section. give us permission to use some of these as long as we cite you for your help. maybe this is to much to ask, just thought id throw it out there and see what some of you think.[/COLOR]

Sonneilon
05-30-2007, 08:47 PM
Lehsreh, I've asked for help from Outrider on several occasions. The best way is to personally email people for help. Craig took a cd full of pics for me so I can work on my dio. Literally, he took source pictures of aircraft which I can use for the future. You've seen the Rattler shot, right? I don't have those Rattlers. Craig took a ton of pics, different angles and whatnot and it's great.