PDA

View Full Version : Confused with order of dio stories! Need help please!

Lord Serpentor
05-25-2007, 12:15 PM
Hey everyone around here! :)

First of all I've to say this dio-thing is great. WooW!! I've stumbled over this a few days ago and I have to say:
This is great!

I've found two sites:

http://www.generalsjoes.com/dioramas.html
and
http://www.timscorner.com/GI%20Joe/dios.html (He has one with my favourite character good old Serpy in it)

They both offer high quality stories with much action and cool storylines.

The stories offered are better than some stories from the cartoon or comic.

You guys are great. I admire them because I think creating such a dio is really hard work. Finding good settings, creating the storyline, creating each scene,.. I'm sure this is a time consuming task.

You have one fan more in me :cool:

But the main purpose in creating this topic is because I've a problem with the order of the stories here:
http://www.generalsjoes.com/dioramas.html

You may call me stupid ;) or anything else if it's mentioned somewhere or obvious but even after I tried my best I can't figure it out.

I think "Power Struggle" is the first but that's it.

I would be glad if someone could provide me with a list of the correct order.

Thx

Oh and please keep up the good work!

bravo
05-25-2007, 08:15 PM
from the looks of it. i think thay are in order. some stores may only have two parts. some may tie in with one nother. other than that.thats the way thay did it.

Stormer
05-26-2007, 01:24 AM
Welcome to the site! Hope we can inspire you to produce some stories of your own! :)

The stories on generalsjoes are listed in reverse order. Power Struggle is first, then Transitions, then Concrete Jungle... Basically, when there's a new one it gets put at the front of the list.

Hope that helps -- I've been re-reading them myself over the last few days, it's a great saga!

lehsreh
05-26-2007, 07:56 AM
[COLOR=Red]its like stormer said, plus he did a very detailed fan fic that takes place right before his dios.[/COLOR]

Urban Saboteur
05-27-2007, 09:01 PM
[FONT=Arial]Even Lord Serpentor manages to pop in from time to time ;)

It's great to have you aboard and good to see you introduce yourself :D
Welcome to JoeDios. The alternative world to your reality and where all your childhood stories come to life!![/FONT] :D
Rich

Lord Serpentor
05-28-2007, 07:22 AM
Thx everyone for your help and the nice welcome. Now I can continue reading Generals' story. :)

Well regarding my own stories, yes I really have some ideas, most of them involving, of course ;), Serpentor. He isn't really much present in the DIO world. I've also a large enough collection to create it but the main problem is to find the right background. Ok it's more or less easy for shots in the open but I think it's more difficult to find materials for creating for example, a laboratory, an armoury, or army barracks.

Time will tell about my progress :).

Yes, General is really great but I've to say I like Tim Elf's work a little more because of his fine humour:

Airtight is absolutely hilarious in "Resurrection", the thing with the PSP or his playing with words or the two Desert Scorpions.

I especially like stories which have a serious background but have some nice humour build in here and there.

Jup I always was a fan of GI Joe, from my childhood days on. Battle hardened elite soldiers with large guns are the right hobby for real men :cool: