PDA

View Full Version : 25th A Scarlet Reviewed on JBL

Sonneilon
05-25-2007, 08:35 AM
SelfMod mentioned this in another thread, but Masters Fred Meyer Jin and Justin Hawk Kenobi reviewed an early sample 25th Anniversary Scarlet. Follow the link to see what's up with Scarlet AND you can also find a thread to fix the problems.

Hi, I'm Scarlet. Please check out the review on me. (http://generalsjoes.com/reviews/2007/anniversary/Misc/scarlett_preprod.htm)

Lava Boss
05-25-2007, 12:14 PM
After the Viper Pit pack...I'm done fixing Hasbro's stupid mistakes. They know what we want...and every fan wants their figures to sit down. I don't care what style of figure they prefer.

Outrider
05-25-2007, 01:47 PM
I read the review yesterday, and it only confirmed my fears. The line has been "Sigma Sixed" to a certain extant. I just cannot get into the cartoony look of the new designs. Scarlett's face, particularly, just isn't "Joe" anymore. :(

Urban Saboteur
05-26-2007, 03:11 PM
[FONT=Arial]Wow.. what a great review.. by 2 people as well, I haven't seen things done in that style before and it was an interesting read. :) I've been looking at the 25th Anniversary stuff for the last 2 months. This review of Scarlett has highlighted 2 things I wanted to know. The innability to sit is a bad problem for the design of the figure. I can appreciate that 'H' wants to innovate and change things.. as a fan I will still get these and probably enjoy taking advantages of the many different possible battle/action poses you could put these in.
I guess I'm going to be calling in that favour to my friend in Chi-town after all.[/FONT] :D
Rich

General Scarlett
05-27-2007, 09:32 AM
"Hi, I'm Scarlett...........and I feel rather 'invaded' at the moment. But I love all the male attention I'm getting..............Take THAT Barbie!!!!! *PFFFFFFTTTTTT*"

:p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D

Urban Saboteur
05-27-2007, 08:58 PM
[FONT=Arial]Yes, Indeed, Barbie and Sindy have the nice dresses and houses and even have ken and .. dunno who's dating sindy at the minute but..
Scarlett is the bomb! [/FONT] :D

Sonneilon
05-27-2007, 10:23 PM
There's another thread where Justin dremeled (rather poorly I must say) the crotch piece. I don't know WHAT he used, but I have sanders for my dremel that would give a clean, smooth shave.

I hope the face paint looks better. It looked pretty gritty.

gung ho
05-28-2007, 09:29 AM
looks cool esp the way she holds the guns very cool i can't wait for a review of gungho