PDA

View Full Version : A Sad Day Indeed....

ender098
05-21-2007, 07:09 PM
Well, not tragic....but.....

My Daughter and her friends got into a fight with my son (typical sibling rivalry, not hitting and fighting, just annoying) and basically, one of Becky's friends grabs a foam rubber sword from Lego Land and runs up on my son, who is on the PC. He jumps up to take it away from her, she backs away and.......clips a whole shelf of vipers! :O Damn!

When I came home, I wanted to scream, but my wfe said "why not just pack them up, we're moving in a month". Sadly, I realized she was right! I started by getting 3 boxes of zip lock bags (1 gallon) and placing 25-30 figures per bag.

I'm just sad to have to pack up my Joes...that means even if I get my Camera back I can't make more dios or take more pics until I get to Camp Pendleton! :( I am TOTALLY Bummed!

lehsreh
05-21-2007, 07:46 PM
[COLOR=Red]that does suck. ive only read Your Loving Son and a Letter home that you had part in. but wanted to see more of your dios.[/COLOR]

LordRaven
05-21-2007, 07:51 PM
That sucks your stuff got messed yo. I feel your pain. We had another leak appear in our ceiling, right over top of my Joe stuff, 6 seconds and it was cleaned up, but scared the heck out of me

General Scarlett
05-21-2007, 07:53 PM
Don't worry Frank........the time's going to pass so quickly that before you know it you'll be setting everything back up and capturing it all on Digital!!! ;) :D

Urban Saboteur
05-21-2007, 07:54 PM
Damn.. thats a bad thing to happen. I guess it could of been worse.. and the important thing is nothing is broken right? :confused:
I hope things work out and when you setup base in the future we'll get to see some more cool pics from you :D

Ranger_22
05-22-2007, 02:44 AM
Thats messed up. Don't worry everything will be fine. Your moving to camp Pendleton? I think I've been there a couple a times.

ender098
05-22-2007, 01:48 PM
And here da Cappa....

My Camera just showed up on my front porch! DAYUMN!!

General Jones
05-22-2007, 02:39 PM
I kind of know how you feel. The back room where I have my joes displayed had a mold problem and I had to take my joes down for about two months while our manager was in and out with the replacement wall and I had to go over all the joes that were on that wall to make sure they didn't have mold. The lucky part was that I tool them down before the manager showed up and he accidentally knocked down the big shelf that holds most of my joes. So I didn't lose anything. Hope yoou get things back together soon.

Bayer
05-22-2007, 03:11 PM
In the immortal words of Gilda Radner..."It's always something!"

The irony is so thick. The day after your troops get clobbered, you can photograph the carnage.

gung ho
05-22-2007, 03:30 PM
that sounds bad man hope it goes better for you