PDA

View Full Version : Graphics...

Fantom
05-21-2007, 11:04 AM
I've been playin around with sticker paper and my printer and need to create some custom stickers for a GI Joe HQ that I have. I want to find some nice computer monitor and screen images to print out on the sticker paper to finish up the control room. Does anyone have anything they could provide? I've looked through the 'Files' section but didn't see what I was looking for and I've done some searching on the web but still came up empty. Suggestions????

lehsreh
05-21-2007, 11:50 AM
[COLOR=Red]ive been looking for the same thing. instead of buying a command center of terror drome just to get the real look, i could print it off and make my own. great thread. [/COLOR]

Bayer
05-21-2007, 12:33 PM
Attached is one of the decal files I've found on the web. As far as I know, these are available for use. They probably retain their original copyright so no sales are allowed, but for personal, nonprofit use you should have no legal issues.

Bayer
05-21-2007, 12:39 PM
Here is another decal file. Same legalese issues.

Fantom
05-21-2007, 12:46 PM
[QUOTE=Bayer]Here is another decal file. Same legalese issues.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bayer. This second decal set will definitely help me out. The wheels are turnin.... :D

Bayer
05-21-2007, 12:48 PM
I have larger files. These are just the ones I could upload. Give me an email and I'll send you more.

Fantom
05-21-2007, 01:13 PM
[QUOTE=Bayer]I have larger files. These are just the ones I could upload. Give me an email and I'll send you more.[/QUOTE]

I'll PM it to you. Again, much appreciated.... :D