PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Warriors! May 25th - 27th

LordRaven
05-17-2007, 07:15 AM
Hey ya folks, Shane here with another exciting installment of WEEKEND WARRIORS. This time, I'm going to change it up a bit. This week's theme is [SIZE=6]A Face Only A Mother Could Love.[/SIZE] I want you all to pick the figure with the UGLIEST face. Joe or Cobra, who looks as cute as a mud fence? Try to focus on thier faces with your shot, and why you think they is SOOOOO FUGLY. Have fun with this one gang :-)

Shane

General Scarlett
05-23-2007, 07:57 PM
Hmmm.........this one's gonna be interesting................. :rolleyes:

Urban Saboteur
05-24-2007, 03:28 AM
[FONT=Arial]I'm expecting the mud to fly here... I always wanted to say this.... "this could get ugly.." [/FONT] :D

lehsreh
05-24-2007, 06:07 AM
[COLOR=Red]i think well see a lot of road pigs pics.[/COLOR]

Urban Saboteur
05-24-2007, 09:27 AM
[QUOTE=lehsreh][COLOR=Red]i think well see a lot of road pigs pics.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Yeah.. and I'll be surprised if a well known dreadnok pirate doesn't make an appearance. :p

lehsreh
05-24-2007, 11:15 AM
[QUOTE=Urban Saboteur]Yeah.. and I'll be surprised if a well known dreadnok pirate doesn't make an appearance. :p[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Red]any of the noks for that matter. their all as ugly as can be. even zaran, though i pretend shes hot like the toons.[/COLOR]

ew3smiley1996
05-24-2007, 07:39 PM
well i know i haven't posted anything and maynot, but has anyone else noted that The 'Corps figures have the ugliest faces of any figures i have ever seen! sorry but right now i can't afford to get any classic joes and i can get a 3-4 pack of 'Corps figures for under $5. that is just my two cents worth!