PDA

View Full Version : New Hasbro Poll!!!

General Scarlett
05-14-2007, 12:45 PM
Hasbro has introduced another new poll!!! Go on over and vote!!! As of my posting this thread, below are the current ratings.................

http://www.hasbro.com/gijoe/rah/default.cfm?page=25th

Which of these themes would you most like to see in 2008?
Tiger Force - 3%
Night Force - 10%
Python Patrol - 1%
Slaughters Marauders - 3%
Destros Iron Grenadiers - 81%
Oktober Guard - 3%

lehsreh
05-14-2007, 12:53 PM
[COLOR=Red]i know i dont want to see tiger force or night force as these are the same bodies with new colors which will take away from new figures as snake eyes and duke and cobra commander do. im gonna go with the grenadiers, maybe python patrol, scratch that, i want the guard, horror show and diana, it would be cool to see them in the new 3 3/4..[/COLOR]

Stormer
05-14-2007, 01:17 PM
I voted Iron Grenadiers.

The numbers have changed slightly as of my vote...

Tiger Force - 0%
Night Force - 1%
Python Patrol - 0%
Slaughter's Marauders - 0%
Iron Grenadiers - 21%
Oktober Guard - 77%

But what I want to know is, WHO WON THE MAIL-IN FIGURE POLL??!?!?!?!?

Self-Modifier
05-14-2007, 01:19 PM
Wow, the results have changed a lot since you posted them, Scarlett:

Tiger Force - 0%
Night Force - 1%
Python Patrol - 0%
Slaughters Marauders - 0%
Destros Iron Grenadiers - 17%
Oktober Guard - 81%

EDIT: Oops, Stormer beat me to it.

Dersham
05-14-2007, 04:33 PM
It was a toss up between Iron Grenadiers and October Guard but I put my vote with the OG instead of the IGs. I think the numbers were the same from what Self Modifier posted.

Red Sox
05-15-2007, 08:22 AM
I voted for the Marauders. I'll take a new Sgt. Slaughter figure any way I can get it. :)

Sonneilon
05-15-2007, 08:41 AM
Lamebooty poll. :mad:

Where's Thong Patrol and Panty Force??? Oktober Pin-up and Iron Push-Up Force???

I chose Slaughter's Marauders cuz in theory, that would include LowLight, BBQ, Footloose, Slaughter, Spirt and Mutt n Junkyard.

Just FYI... TigerForce includes Duke, Flint, Roadblock, Dusty, Bazooka, Tripwire, Lineline, Shipwreck, Frostbite, & Recondo.

Visit Magnum 6 Delta (http://www.joebattlelines.com/m6d/ARAHDatabase/index.html) for all your file needs. (Loads faster than yojoe.com)

Stormer
05-15-2007, 10:09 AM
According to reports from the boards at YoJoe, the winner of the mail-in figure poll was Doc, with 42%. Billy was 2nd with 41%...!

I was thinking about it, and I'm rather surprised they would only think to do Doc as a mail-in and not part of the main line! I'm hoping we get to see both, as well as the "Tiger Force Soldier," just because I want to know what that is!

General Jones
05-15-2007, 12:55 PM
I'm pulling for the Iron Grenadiers

lehsreh
05-15-2007, 02:35 PM
[COLOR=Red]as of the oktober guard are winning by a pretty bug space. im still pulling for them, i want to see how fat that make horror show [/COLOR]

snakeeater
05-15-2007, 10:02 PM
I went with Iron Grenadiers. I figure Tiger Force, Night Force, Python Patrol, and Slaughter's Marauders are all repaints, and I'd rather see new characters. I mainly only collect for dios, which tend to follow the book, and since the OG were killed, I don't have much use for them. Besides, I've always been a fan of Destro's army.

lehsreh
05-16-2007, 05:41 AM
[COLOR=Red]python patrol is losing the race. but now that i think about it maybe we should have voted for them, theres no crimson guard, viper, tele viper or copperhead in the first wave, this way we could have gotten them for sure, which theyl have to do a viper and crimson guard. thats what im looking for, characters we may not get for awhile, thats why im still hoping oktober wins, even if their dead in the comics their not in my joe verse, even if they are, where else are you gonna get a big fat guy to make a custom out of.[/COLOR]

Ruki Ren93
05-16-2007, 09:07 AM
I picked Slaughter's Mauraders. While I will most likely be avoiding this line, if those figures were realeased, I would defintely pick them up!!